If you require a repeat prescription you may:
- Order via Reception
- Order by Post
- Online (via the link at the top of this page*)
- If you have not registered for our online services, then please click here for information on how to register.
- Email: STOCCG.MarpleCottageReception@nhs.net
- Contact: Pharmacy2U (0113 265 0222) or another local pharmacy, who can order and deliver your prescription to you.
- Fax your order: 0161 427 8160.
Please remember to include your full name, date of birth, address and the items of medication that you require.
We cannot accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and also remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.