Blood Pressure Tests (Checks)
If you are due for your blood pressure check/review, and have your own blood pressure machine, please complete our HBPM form and return to the practice by email.
You will need to take 10 blood pressure readings over 10 days, morning and evening, and return to the practice at STOCCG.MarpleCottageSupport@nhs.net
- Take your blood pressure in the morning and in the evening
- Make sure you are sitting comfortably
- Take the blood pressure 3 times each sitting, leave 1 minute between each time
- Enter the lowest blood pressure you take into the HBPM form
- Systolic (sys) is the first number (the highest one) and diastolic (dia) is the second number
Once we have received your readings, we will contact you to book a Video Consultation with the Doctor.
If you do not have a Blood Pressure machine, your review will take place later this year.
If you are unable to load our HBPM form, please make a note of your readings in a simple table, and send to the practice. You can type these into a message, or take a clear photo of your readings and email to STOCCG.MarpleCottageSupport@nhs.net.